Friday, July 29, 2011

Feelings...

Been hearing a lot about feelings lately...how they're not the thing to make decisions by...they're not in control of your life, etc., etc. It's all true but, it doesn't make experiencing them any easier.

I've been feeling a lot of feelings lately.

It's hard not to take some things personal even when someone says, "Don't take it personal."

It's hard to feel sad and be encouraging at the same time.

It's hard not to let your old baggage influence your interpretation of your current circumstances.

It's hard when you're disappointed with someone you've trusted.

It's hard when someone you love is misunderstood.

It's hard when you're misunderstood.

It's hard when you have to sit still and wait and trust God for what is best in the long run.

It's hard sometimes.

It just is.

There's an old song...I know Whom I have believ-ed and am persuaded that He is a-ble to keep that which I've com-mitted unto Him against that Day.

Hangin' on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am months down the road and the same thing is coming around again. It's still hard. I'm still trusting. I'm still holding on.