Saturday, October 12, 2013

Redo...

It's been a very, very...VERY long time since I last posted to this blog. I'm going to start again. A 'redo' so to speak.

I haven't a whole lot of time to put into this but, I think I have something to share.

I'm on a journey to better health. Lower weight, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar, lower pain level, no more CPAP, no more asthma, no more eczema and able to walk in the woods again are my objectives. I began in mid-May and already I'm experiencing seven of the nine objectives.

My end goals are to walk in the woods pain free at my ideal weight and maintain that status for as long as the LORD thinks I should be this side of heaven.

If blogging through this process allows me to gain some accountability and provide encouragement to someone else, my purpose here will have been accomplished.

So, stay tuned...and feed my fish...I'm sure they're hungry after all this time.

Peace!

(By the way, as of this morning I'm down 58 pounds. Yay!)

No comments: